I strongly recommend to watch this short video about trying something new for 30 days. The guy, Matt Cutts, is very charming and motivating. I look at him, and it seems, I believe myself. And as this year for me is self trying, self discovering year, I will try something new for one month. What wrong could happen? That I will fail? But at least I will have tried.
There is nothing special what we should do, it’s just next 30 days do something or don’t do something. And the habit will appear. According to M.Cutts – I’d like to see if it’s true 🙂 Ass Matt says,“The next 30 days are going to pass whether you like it or not, so why not think about something you have always wanted to try and give it a shot for the next 30 days?”
So, next 30 days I will:
– Take a picture every day. (It doesn’t mean that I’ll take any picture, I will try to take some good one).
– Dedicate 1 hour of my day for non study book reading.
– Dedicate 1 hour of my day for study books reading (apart of the must-read ones for classes. It should be kind of extra reading)
– Do 10 min. exercise in the mornings.
And next 30 days I won’t:
– Eat buns at all.
– Enter to FB in the mornings.
Who’s with me? What are you going to do next 30 days? Let’s colaborate, make this experiment together and share our stories! I promise to publish the best stories in my blog. Are you in? 🙂